2019 Charity Quilts

I belong to a group at church called St. Anne's Sewdality.  We make baby quilts for low-income mothers. We chose the 36" size because they're good for newborns, car seats and strollers.  We also give some to parishioners who need them. Theirs are bigger. Here are the ones I made:
1.  
We were given this fabric as a donation.  It had been fussy cut. I worked to salvage it and made a top.

2.
My mom made the center and I added the large border and quilted it.
3.

bought this one for $2.00
4.
5.


here it is all done.
6.
7.


8. 
I added outside border to bring it up to size and quilted it.
 9.
10.

Made this all from scraps
11.

12.

13

A baker's dozen.  Hope to make at least that many in 2020.  How about you?



2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...