My 2020 Goals

Since I only finished one UFO from my list last year, I'm again making a short list to work on in 2020.  Here goes:

1. Make the patchwork blocks for Anna's Garden. 

2. Complete my Easy Street top

3. Quilt my Riverside quilt.

4. Add leaves  and flowers to the nine baskets blocks

5. Make the remaining basket in the center block of LE.

Of course I'll be making charity Baby quilts.  That and the above should keep me busy. Check out my forthcoming post for  a few more challenges. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, what a wonderful list of beautiful things. You are so close on the LE! Each of these projects is like an old friend to me, and it was lovely to see them. Best of luck on your 2020 goals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...