My 2019 Finishes

Oh, this is terrible. I can't believe I only finished 1 of my six goals for 2019.  So you know what I'll be doing in 2020 - those other 5 - lol.  You can see those here.  The one I did finish:

and the back:


 Let's go back and see what I did finish.
Made three applique blocks

Started a scrap quilt
Wasn't on my UFO list but it was one. Now all finished.
This top was started in 2016 and finished that same year. Just needed quilting. It's for a family member. The blocks were from Pat Sloan's BOW Winter Solstice to make Angela's RSC challenge of the same year. 
Sent a block to Lori of Humble Quilts:

Quilted a top for my DIL:

Started another EPP project:
Made a baby quilt for our neighbor:
Finished a wall hanging for Lori's String-Along:
Made two teeny quilts:


a 2 1/4" one block quilt.

a mug rug
a scissor case for our Guild's steal game:
and no, I didn't buy a round pot holder and sew it together.  Made from scratch. In reality then, I finished 5 quilts this year (if I count those teeny ones), started 2, and quilted a bunch - mostly charity quilts. I'll post those tomorrow.  Wherever you are, stay warm or cool, stay safe, and enjoy this Sixth Day of Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Yours is a real finish. Just have the one flimsy. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the one you did finish is pretty intricate and absolutely beautiful! You also made many other beautiful things like the bull and the rainbow quilt. The way I see it, as long as you enjoy what you do, finishes and goals don't matter too much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...