My 2019 UFO Challenge
I'm continuing to work on my UFOs. Do they ever end? LOL. Here goes. And since I only got five done last year, I'm only going to set 6 goals this year. Working on one for two months each - maybe I can do better. Fingers crossed.
3. Complete my Easy Street top
4. Quilt my Riverside quilt.
5. Add leaves and flowers to the nine baskets blocks
1. Sandwich and quilt this top from Karen at Faeries and Fibres QAL
2. Make the patchwork blocks for Anna's Garden.
In fact, make the remaining applique blocks a Block of the Month challenge - our 50th came and went and this anniversary quilt didn't. Sighh. That's why I've signed up for DJ's 2019 Create Your Own BOM.
|View the post here|
6. Make the remaining basket in the center block of LE.
Of course I'll be making charity Baby quilts. That and the above should keep me busy.