Applique Tuesday Not & Giveaway
Yesterday was a tad difficult. Not only did I have the fun of having both boys here, but my TMJ and allergies were acting up, it got to 112 on the patio, and I had a guild meeting to go to. Sunday and Monday were at 110 too so by Tuesday I felt fried every time I stepped out of the house. I meant to mention that my last DWM post was my 1,000 post for this blog, but my cooked brain couldn't remember much.
So this is the 1001 post for A Quilting Reader's Garden. I can't believe I am there. So most people do a giveaway or something - think I'll do one, too. Did I get to any applique since last Tuesday? No, other than making more musical symbols and thinking about LE. Every time I see one, I want to start on mine again. And today I went off on a scouting trip for our next Seniors Field Trip at our church. We took the train to Downtown LA, caught a subway and another train to Exposition Park and had a great time. This one is doable! Lots of things to see and do. We went specifically for the Pompeii exhibition, but people can do anything they want in the 4 hours they will have to explore before getting back on the trains. Took all day.
Back to the Giveaway - I've decided to giveaway a quilt (one in photo, about 48" x 60"). This will run from today til next Tuesday, September 23rd, midnight. There are several ways you can enter:
- comment on this post answering: Can you work in the heat?
- follow this blog and let me know you did,
- mention this giveaway on your blog and let me know you did,
- Visit Rhonda, check out her BOMs and BOWs and tell me in a comment on this post which is your favorite;
- visit Karen here and leave a comment on her blog and let me know you did.
- Visit Mercy here and leave a comment on her blog and let me know you did.
Be sure you are not a no-reply blogger because if you are your chances will be nil. Good Luck!