Some of This; Some of That

Put in my 15 Minute to Stitch 2020 six days last week. That brings me to
15 minute days/week = 6/7 days

15 minute days/March = 6/7 days
15 minute days/2020 = 59/67 days
Success rate = 88.06%

I worked on a baby quilt top and used 0.16 yds for a part of a border.  I made that entry into the blog hop for another 0.48 yds.  The rest of my time I was quilting my No Greater Love quilt top.  So I've only destashed a total of  0.64 yds to bring to a YTD total of 4.29 yds - pitiful. Way behind.

So, that top I worked on?  It's my kitty cucumber one and here's how far I've gotten:
The square of fabric are really a lot lighter.  I hit the auto correct button and it made them darker. Grrr.  I didn't have enough of the mint Kona to go all around it, so I had to find the next best thing and it was a fat quarter that really is more similar to the Kona mint than it looks.  Nothing is sewn down until I"m sure I have enough of green to go all around  the center.

I'm linking to 15 Minutes to Stitch, Design Wall Monday, Oh Scrap!, and Sunday Stash.  Have a great, quilty week.


5 comments:

  1. That's a cute quilt! Good track record for your 15 minutes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet quilt this is going to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute baby quilt. Congrats on finding time to stitch this last week. Hope this week is as good on the stitchy front.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...