Some of This; Some of That

Hello, friends.  My top is done! As a pattern tester for Faith and Fabric I was thrilled to make this Lenten quilt top which was just right for my expanding liturgical series of quilts. It really spoke to me. I'm naming it No Greater Love. The on-point blocks remind me of the hymn "O Sacred Head Surrounded" when we sing "yet angel-hosts adore thee, and tremble as they gaze." If you'd like to hear the hymn here is a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XppXi_jZKWk

I am now quilting it and have gotten this far:

Working on Golgotha today.

I quilted every day last week so 15 Minutes to Stitch is on track.  Made 7 blocks for the Scrap Snappers so I'm good with that also and used 2.0 yards for my destashing what with the backs of a quilt and a table runner and those scrap blocks..  I also finished my blog hop entry for 
Starts tomorrow and there will be prizes. My day is March 4th with two others sharing their work.  I'm looking forward to what book the ladies picked and what they made.  Come back Wednesday to see.

I did finally put that Kitty Cucumber baby quilt together, and it now resides on my design wall. I'll be working on the outside border when I take a break from quilting the top.

Just love these kitties!


I'm linking to Oh, Scrap!, 15 Minutes To Stitch 2020Design Wall Monday, and Sunday Stash Report.  Have a blessed week.

7 comments:

  1. The cross quilt is beautiful and those kitties are really cute! Congrats on finding time to stitch every day in February. Hope March is as good on the stitching front. Thanks for linking up with the 15 Minutes to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the cross and thank you for putting a link so we could hear the hymn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cross quilt. Your quilt is letting the quilt shine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning quilt. Have fun as you finish quilting it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent quilting plan for your Easter quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Easter quilt is beautiful-the rays coming from the cross are just the right touch. I think I have some kitty fabric in my stash, yours are so cute. I must go find my kitties panel and make a quilt. Thanks for linking with Design Wall Mondays, Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...