Some of This; Some of That

Made a little progress on my Kitty Cucumber quilt (.05) and made a back for my 50% Challenge - 1.73 yds. for a total of 1.78 yds destashed.  My new YTD destashing is 6.07 yds.  Nearly 3 times as much as last week - not bad.  Have you destashed anything?

Here's the back I made:  

Bet you can guess what the theme is on the front.  

Sewed every day so I'm good on  my 15 Minutes to Stitch for 2020.  
                                                                           15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
15 minute days/March = 13/14 days
15 minute days/2020 = 66/74 days
Success rate = 89.19%

Because of the Pandemic, have plenty of time to quilt this coming week as we older Californians are suppose to self isolate at home and that's what we're doing.   If you want to see for yourself why this works, go here.  So I hope to finish that Kitty baby top, start quilting my 50% challenge and work on a UFO.  How about you?

I'm linking to 15 Minutes to Stitch, Oh Scrap!, and Design Wall Monday. See you next Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your stitching and destashing last week. We're staying home also in FL to work on flattening the curve. I'm working on my first scrappy low volume quilt and am pleased with the sandwich so far. Hope this week's progress is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on sticking with the stitching time. It seems not enough people are staying home. We've been working from home for a week now. Looks like we've got a few more weeks to go. Hope things start to turn around soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...