Gosh! Haven't done a stash report in 2 weeks. One week I was gone, and one was catch-up. So for the stars, house and Sajou I made, I used only .55 yards in that time. My new YTD total for destashing is 62.25 yds destashed out of the 76 yards needed by now to meet my goal.
So I got my Sajou QAL top done:
I hope to sandwich, quilt and bind it before the end of the month, but I need to block it first.
What have you been up to? I'm linking to Oh, Scrap, Sunday Stash, and Moving it Forward.
Blessings,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
First off, I want to thank all my followers and readers for helping me get to here on Blogland. I so am so grateful for your advice, pra...

Your Sanjou quilt looks gorgeous. We had family up for our holiday long weekend and no stitching has been done. Tomorrow. 😀
ReplyDeleteYour Sajou mini is just gorgeous. The color way is just perfect. Love it! ;^)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeleteJust realised the rose is a piece of fabric inserted in the centre of your block? , I thought you had hand appliquéd it on after you had made the block!!!! Its very beautiful.
ReplyDelete