I Like Thursdays

I like that I only have two more blocks to go on the border for SLOL.

Then I can start on the right side border.

On my walk earlier in the week, I was so happy to see that my neighbor's wisteria is blooming again. I've liked this plant for a long time (-going on 50 years) but a tree in front of it kept it from blooming. The tree died and was cut out and let light do it's wonder.
 You can see the vertical prop the owner installed to keep the plant in place.
This year I see some white sprays of flowers. I wonder if they get purple with time.

Go to Lee Anna's I Like Thursdays to see what others found to share with us. Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. I noticed those different colored blooms on the wisteria tree, too! It will be interesting to watch what happens. Great progress on your Sweet Land of Liberty quilt! It's going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo wisteria is so pretty! great work on the quilt, thanks for joining in and helping me remember there are good things out there to enjoy! Including good friends even if at a distance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! Almost done! I have many blocks to go on mine. The wisteria is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy stitching this weekend. It's always exciting when you are getting close to a finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so fun to be nearing the end! I usually get a little punch of motivation when the end is finally in sight. And that wisteria is beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...