Some of This; Some of That

Gosh! Haven't done a stash report in 2 weeks.  One week I was gone, and one was catch-up. So for the stars, house and Sajou I made, I used only .55 yards in that time. My new YTD total for destashing is 62.25 yds destashed out of the 76 yards needed by now to meet my goal.  

So I got my Sajou QAL top done:
I hope to sandwich, quilt and bind it before the end of the month, but I need to block it first.
What have you been up to?  I'm linking to Oh, Scrap, Sunday Stash, and Moving it Forward.
Blessings,

4 comments:

  1. Your Sanjou quilt looks gorgeous. We had family up for our holiday long weekend and no stitching has been done. Tomorrow. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Sajou mini is just gorgeous. The color way is just perfect. Love it! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just realised the rose is a piece of fabric inserted in the centre of your block? , I thought you had hand appliquéd it on after you had made the block!!!! Its very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...