I was busy last week but with actual quilting on my FMQ, hand appliqueing, and embroidery. I did make 2 blocks - pulled a 1 1/4 yards for my Urban Nine Patch and a 1/4 yard for another Log Cabin block.
Here are my numbers:
Used/Donated last week: 1.5 yards
Used/Donated YTD: 86.84 yards
Added/Bought last week: 0.0 yards
Added/Bought YTD: 33.5 yards
------------------------------
Net Decrease YTD: 53.34 yards Not bad for the start of the second half of the Stash Busting Year!
I'm linking to Judy's Patchworktimes. Go see how others are doing with their stash busting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
Great stash enhancement!
ReplyDelete