NewFO Challenge

LOL - can't decide what to post - started several.  Think I'll post the new quick to make log cabin blocks with that trim tool I bought.  You can read about it here.   I also started a Urban Nine Patch block which came out not the right size, so it will be a quiltlet.  Then started a new VA quilt plus my new applique which is from Anna's Garden. Probably other stuff I started - just can't remember right now.

I did finish Alan's pillow (don't know if I reported that).  You can read about it here.  And one other finish I'm not sure I posted in NewFO is my carpenter star. 

I'm linking at Barb's NewFO Challenge.  Go on over and see what quilters started new in June.

4 comments:

  1. Oh that is so pretty. I really like that pattern. I might have to add it to my to-do list. I love the fabrics you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! I still have to quilt mine. Yours is so pretty, inspires me to get mine done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness you were busy in June! I love your Carpenter's Star!!! I've always wanted to do one of those. I purchased the Urban 9-patch ruler and want to start playing with it but I have other fish I have to fry first :*)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...