LOL - thought I had posted for February, but guess not! Here's what I've started in March - two charity quilts, a BOM, and this body pillow I'm making for my newest DGS who is 16 months.
When we get together, Alan and I like to cuddle so this 18 inch pillow will be for him to hug when he feels like it when I'm not around. He has a favorite owl stuffed doll, so when I saw this fleece at JoAnn's I knew I had to buy some for the pillow. The two charity quilts are almost done - in fact you can see one under the pillow in the photo below. The BOM I hope to keep working on tomorrow, or I"ll get way behind soon. What did you start new? I'm linking over to Barbara's NewFO challenge (on my sidebar) - it's fun to see what people start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...


That fabric is adorable!
ReplyDeleteHe's going to love it.
ReplyDeleteAngie, When I give someone an afghan that I crocheted for them, I tell them that it was crocheted with love. If they feel down, all they need to do is wrap the afghan around them and know that they are loved. I think that works for quilts too. Kathy A
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet idea, I just love it. That fabric is way too cute :)
ReplyDelete