Nothing in. I went through an old box in one closet and found a bunch of scraps that are going, so a 1/2yd out as a donation.
So my numbers are:
Used/Donated this week: .5 yards
Used/Donated Yr to date: 4.6yards
Added this wk: - 0.0 yards
Total Yr to date added: -1.25 yards
-------------------------------------------
Total Used Yr to date 2.35yards
Back to taxes,
Angie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
First off, I want to thank all my followers and readers for helping me get to here on Blogland. I so am so grateful for your advice, pra...
Ewww! Taxes?!?!
ReplyDeleteHope you can maybe get some sewing time in later.
I don't even want to think about the T word. I would rather play with my fabric.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on being in the black. I'm not thinking about taxes until February!
ReplyDelete