It's a Finish 8/16/21

 Yes, it is 8/28/21, but I've just found a few minutes to post these:


This first one is a St. Anne's quilt top I made bigger (51" square)  so we could give to a parishioner who had brain surgery to remove a benign tumor. She did great, but now faces a long recovery.

This second one is my SAHRR (that's Stay at Home Round Robin) which is now completely done and ready to be sent to a family member.
The next two are along with the SAHRR quilt tops I made during the lock down. Members of St. Anne's finished them. That way more than one person prays for the quilt recipient as they are made.

This last one is the back of the first quilt. Didn't have enough fabric, so I made a four patch.
What have you been up to? Stop by and leave a comment of what is keeping you sane as we move through these hard times.  Who am I praying for?  Afghanistan, Ethiopia, the US, COVID and Hurricane victims and of course, you, my friends.  Blessings,

3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous quilts, both for St. Anne's and the SAHRR. I love the borders you did on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan. I challenged myself to do a different kind of border.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...