On My Design Wall and Etc.

On my design wall is my Feb BOM block - three days late but done - hey, if it had be a 31-day month, I'd have made it -hehe.
For the stash report - used about 0.03 yds of scraps for the applique and 0.04 for the background.
Used  a yard to cut more blocks for my new quilt.  Made 4 more blocks for the baby quilt top, so another 0.05 yards used for sashing.  My YTD total is now 31.47 yds.

I'm linking to Oh, Scrap!, Monday Making, Design Wall Monday, Sunday Stash Report.  See you there.

7 comments:

  1. I love this! What BOM is this? It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your block is so lovely. It is worth waiting 3 days to see it. Enjoy the next one! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, your block is absolutely gorgeous. All the colors work perfectly, and the orange is especially so cheerful ! We always admire your beautiful work, and your YTD total of 31.47 is awesome ! Congratulations on all your accomplishments ! Blessings to you, from Marina and Daryl Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful block. Good stash YTD report ... :-) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your February BOM is gorgeous! I love the fabrics you chose for the green part of the center flower as well as the vase. I can just tell that you put a lot of thought into selecting each and every piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! I love applique work, and this inspires me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...