This Weather

You've probably heard that this part of drought ridden Southern California has finally been getting some rain - almost 2 inches on Valentine's Day. And with it came cold. We are near to our year's total already.  So we are delighted with the views for now of snow covered mountains around us.
To the North West

To the North

a more distant view East

 And the view behind us (taken in the park below us) is a wonderful green.  It's mostly brown for 3/4th's of the year.
We're on the south slope of the mountain - can't see in the photo.
I don't think I would be happy if I couldn't see mountains.  They anchor me.

1 comment:

  1. Give me mountains over the beach any day. We discovered, though, that when we went to retire IN the mountains, we couldn't SEE the mountains. So we have settled for a quiet lake in the foothills with mountain views from the golf courses -- best of all worlds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...