Sunday's Some of This; Some of That

First the destash - bound a quilt, so there goes .25 yard of fabric out.  Also used 4 fat quarters for a new quilt. It's only the start of this quilt.  So out goes another yard.  Fabric wise, that's it because I've spent most of my time quilting two quilts this past week except for some hand stitching.  YTD total now 28.40 yards.

Here's the quilt I bound today. I showed the whole quilt in my previous post.
Showing the back and binding.
Ready for St. Anne's this Thursday

Here's the new quilt units for my first block of that new quilt:
Not squared up yet. The pattern says to wait till all block units are made.  Will be around 15 1/2" square. 

Here's where I'm at on that UFO I"m quilting. What should I put in that outside border of the one partly done?

Really liking the whole cloth look on the back:
I've started the next round on my Bliss project - the two with green stripes. Hope to do more this week starting tonight during TV time.


Lastly for stitching time:
15 minutes stitching days/week = 7/7 days

15 minutes stitching days/Feb = 9/9 days
15 minutes stitching days/2019 =  39/40 days
Success Rate = 97.50%


That's it for this report. How are you doing. Have any quilty plans for this week?  I'm linking to Oh, Scrap!, Sunday Stash Report, 15 Minutes to Stitch 2019 and Design Wall Monday.  There are more linky parties under my tab Linky Parties.  Blessings, and I leave you with this thought:

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...