Sunday's Some of This; Some of That

First the destashing - took a scrap bag and made 16 scrap blocks from it. There's a bit left for a few more blocks, however not for this quilt. That used up almost half a yard.  I used another fabric to sash four - another .25 yds.
The blocks won't necessarily go in this order. This will be a quilt for St. Anne's, and they're going up on my design wall so I can place them as I sash them. 

I made another of the new quilt's blocks - only 38 to go - lol.
I finished quilting my UFO for Jan-Feb and have binding for it. Also, as I'll be hand stitching these today, made 3 hexies for my Bliss.  Then found 1.33 yds in that scrap bag that will go to our guild sale table.  My new YTD total is 30.32 yds.

Now my 15 Minutes to Stitch 2019 report:

15 minutes stitching days/week = 7/7 days

15 minutes stitching days/Feb = 16/16 days
15 minutes stitching days/2019 = 46/47 days
Success Rate = 97.97% 

How about you?  Got some stitching to do today?  I'm linking with Can I Get a Whoop, Whoop?, Oh, Scrap!, Sunday Stash, Design Wall Monday, and a couple others - see my tab in the header. Have a wonderful week.

4 comments:

  1. I love it when scraps become such beautiful blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great using your scraps! I really like your new quilt blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always uplifting and fun to fashion a quilt out of one's fabric scraps. Happy stitching. Those 38 blocks will whittle down in next to no time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are actually coming out of fat quarters. Four at a time.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...