LOL - It's a Fake!

Every time I pass that Wisteria I was amazed. What with all the strange blooming in our neighborhood - the iris (way early), the Pomelos - two months ahead of when they should be ripe - the roses, and the Wisteria which usually has flowers from early Spring to June.

My husband accompanied me on my walk the other day. As we were coming home down the lane past the wisteria, I commented on how long the blooms were lasting.

In his understated way, he says, "Dear, those are fake. Don't you see the wires?"  Sure enough, getting up close one can see the green colored wires that are wrapped around the branches.

LOL, fooled again, but they sure look pretty.  Maybe I'll buy some other fake plants. I wonder which of our neighbors did that.  Oh, well.

2 comments:

  1. That's very funny Angie. The fake flowers are pretty realistic these days though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they ever! I was behind a guy with a cart full of plastic and silk flowers at the local Jo-Ann's a few years ago and he said he was putting them in his planters next to the house as he likes flowers but because of his job had no time to take care of them - hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...