Merry Christmas!

Life is hectic here as in many households. I'm sorry I haven't posted for a while, but a family member's accident has happened and is taking time for prayer and visiting and worrying.  It's hardest on my Mom.  My younger brother was hit by a car in a pedestrian walkway, and it resulted in brain trauma. He didn't sustain any broken bones, has two lesions on his brain and was hit from behind. The driver stopped, called 911, and stayed till the police and ambulance arrived.  He's in rehab now and we are very grateful he didn't have to have surgery. Praise God.  We hope he will be home in the next week or so. So much can change in an instant.

I've been doing some hand stitching as I wait in rooms and for answers. The latest donut for my Bliss project is done.
And I've been quilting a bit here and there as I have time.  My 16 year old grandson came over and between us we got the Christmas decoration out of the tall closet and up in the various rooms.  I like to put some decorations in each room even if it's only a basket of Christmas balls. Tomorrow cookies with my other grandson.

Here's wishing you all a Merry Christmas and God's blessings in the coming New Year.

8 comments:

  1. Healing prayers for your brother. Calming prayers for your family. Grandsons are wonderful helpers. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, I'm so sorry! I'll keep your brother in my thoughts. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to you and your family. Merry Christmas. mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. God can do all things but Fail. Healing prayers for your brother. Merry Christmas, Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes on your brother's recovery to good health. Peace and joy of the season to you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm so sorry your brother was hit, but glad he's recovering. I hope the recovery is rapid and complete. Merry Christmas. Quite a miracle for your family to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Continued prayers for your brother and family.
    I noticed on your EPP there are three located inside out in the 5-7:30 area of the ring. Instead of the pops of color on the inside, they are on the outside. Wanted to let you know before you sewed them in. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...