Some of This; Some of That this Design Wall Monday

Let's start with the destashing:  What with fabric for my last unit on the donut I'm working on for Bliss, a border for the Stars & Stripes sampler, and another baby top, I used 1.3 yards of fabric.  I'm giving 2 yards to St. Anne's, 3 yards to the Guild Friday giving me total of 6.3 yards.  My  new YTD total is  77.04 yds destashed out of the 88 yards needed to meet my goal.  I've passed my 3/4 finish mark!

Here are the last two tops I've made. Second one on my design wall.

Both were made with scrappy blocks using the Bonnie Hunter telephone book paper foundation method. They went together quick and easily. Both are 36" square. Ready to be sandwiched.

I made the first 8 scrap blocks in the first quilt, then taught the ladies of St. Anne's to do them, too.
They made 4 of the second set, and I finished them up.  12 blocks so far for December. Looking at the photos see the second one needs a good 

Lastly, the greetings continue for our 50th.  Look what some friends gave us.  They know I love red.
I'm linking up to Design Wall Monday, Let's make Baby Quilts, Oh, Scrap!, Moving it Forward, and Monday Making.  What are you up to?

2 comments:

  1. Happy 50th! Great job on destashing. Even if you don't hit the goal spot on, that's a lot of fabric gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, Happy 50th, and many congratulations on all your de-stashing -- You really deserve a medal for all that work. We're sending you a "virtual award" via the internet for getting so close to 88 yards - Wow !! You're a wonderful example for all of us. Merry Christmas, and warmest winter blesings, from Marina and Daryl Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...