While watch an episode of Midsomer Murders, I finished my third round of my 1797 project.
Now what color to pick for the next round? It may be scrappy as I have to prep 24 of them. Time to start going through the bags.
I'm linking to Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching and Cynthia's Oh Scrap! Hand stitching is so soothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
First off, I want to thank all my followers and readers for helping me get to here on Blogland. I so am so grateful for your advice, pra...

Hand stitching is very soothing... hope your project is coming along well!
ReplyDelete