Some of This; Some of That

First destashing:  donated 3 yards to guild; used .5 for my sampler; 1 yard for anotoher baby quilt; 0.59 for the preemie quilt, .04 for the 1797 project plus .41 for my UFO. So I've added 5.54 yards to my destashing giving me a YTD total of 67.79 yds destashed out of the 82 yards needed to meet my goal.  If I can get to 75 yards, I'll be happy to get to 75% for this year.

Here's the baby quilt I finished:
all quilted and bound.  Has a scrappy back. Mom made the top, I quilted and bound it.
I'll show the preemie quilt once I've quilted it.

Then I tackled an old UFO.  

Next step is some pennies I need to make:
This project was sitting on a shelving unit I want to get rid of.  It called to me to get it done.  Hope to finish it by the end of the month.

What have you been up to.  I'd like to know. I'm linking to Esther's WOW, Michelle's Let's Make Baby QuiltsFinished or Not Friday, Can I Get a Whoop, Whoop?and Lee Anna's I Like Thursdays. Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. I love hearing you work with your mom. It makes me smile sitting here. My mom is still sewing well into her 80's, but she make beautiful Little Dress for Africa, the sanipads, and shorts for boys. There is joy in sewing, but multigenerational sewing is the best! So nice that you and your mom work as a team toward a common goal. It's a sweet little quilt, and I'm sure will be well loved and used. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great team work Angie and I agree about how nice it must be to be able to stitch with your mom. Very productive. I have finally finished my HSTs for Danielle's quilt. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning! I agree with Julie - I love hearing that your mom is still snowing and creating quilts, and that you are able to finish them up for her! That will have me smiling all day. Happy Thursday to you! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty quilt! How nice you get to work with your mom.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...