Some of This; Some of That

 First the last stash report of 2017.  Used 1.12 yards in making two baby quilt tops, scraps for my Bliss hexagons, and a border on a baby quilt top.  My total for the year is 75.71 yds destashed.  Shy about 25 yards but a lot better than I expected.  So with today, I'm back to zero destashed for 2018.  I've been hand sewing and I can finally say I've finished all the curved hexagons for my Bliss round. Yesterday, I hand stitched some of the hexies to my center.  It will be my hand stitching project for the week.  Here's the ring with only one seam not made - easier to sew onto the center that way.

I'm linking to Lynn's BOMs Away , Judy H's Design Wall Monday and Beth's Monday Making. Go take a peek.  Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Nice hexie work - very interesting, the way the wave fits together around it. 76 yards destashed!!! That's a LOT! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea on using 75 yards of fabric this year. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...