Finished sandwiching a baby quilt on my kitchen table:
It's 30" square and my fourth enlarged Nearly Insane block.
I use a cardboard fabric cutting board and a clamp to sandwich these smaller quilts. I like how I can stick the pins into the carboard to anchor the back and be sure I don't get pleats while I"m quilting.
DGS#4 decided he wanted to sew something, too. He's at my house three days a week and we do a bit each day. So far he's taken to it like a duck to water.
Did you get to quilt today? I'm linking to Michelle's Let's Make Baby Quilts and a few other parties you'll find under my so named tab above. Click on more to go to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...



My favorite thing is to see a young one sew. I have one Granddaughter that does a little. Bethie style is more like my daughters, just wing it....LOL.....no pattern needed.
ReplyDeleteLove to see a new generation learning to sew!
ReplyDelete