Zilch on Design Wall

and I only got 3 1/2 of my 11 hexies done during my trip.  I was reading instead of sewing at the airports, and that seemed to be the only time I had for them - visiting and touring took up all the rest of the time away from home.








I mentioned that one night (Thur) last week I made a peach pie - no pic unfortunately.  They put it in the refrigerator for today's celebration for my #1 son's birthday.  Happy 45th, Son!





Stash report:  0yds out - 8 yards in = last YTD 62.14 - 8.0 = 54.14 yds. Well, I'm still over half way to my goal.  Did you get to quilt in the last two days?  Let me know.

Off to sandwich a quilt.  Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors of those little hexies. They are beautiful! Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you are having a good time there will be plenty of time to stitch when home again

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of these times, I will have to try the curved piecing on hexagons. I so like yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...