What a difference a little sashing makes. This is WIP # 5. I'm on vacation so this post will be short and won't have a linky party, but would love to hear from you and hear about your WIP progress or anything else.
Blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
First off, I want to thank all my followers and readers for helping me get to here on Blogland. I so am so grateful for your advice, pra...

Gorgeous! Really frames those appliqués blocks in nicely. Have a great vacation!
ReplyDeleteHave a great vaca! I love the applique! :)
ReplyDeleteThe sashing looks amazing! Great choice, and much gutsier than I would have been.
ReplyDeleteYes, that sashing makes a huge difference. I really like it and it showcases the blocks perfectly! Well done!
ReplyDeleteI made this one!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous! This looks absolutely great. Enjoy your time away.
ReplyDeleteI agree the sashing really adds so much!
ReplyDelete