Jury Duty - enough said. May last 5 weeks. It's a civil trial. Today we met the 6 lawyers.
Tonight I'm going to start to stitch these leaves. Oh so tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
First off, I want to thank all my followers and readers for helping me get to here on Blogland. I so am so grateful for your advice, pra...

cute idea!
ReplyDeleteSIX lawyers???? Good grief! I hope it's at least an interesting civil trial. Too bad you can't take hand work to do while you listen. =) Love that you definitely decided to do the leaves.
ReplyDeleteRest up my friend!
ReplyDelete