Having been sick all week don't have enough hexies to show for a Hexie Friday, so here's a finish I hadn't reported yet. It's another charity quilt. This one I took all these bits of flannel that were left over from rag quilts and made a flimsy, then sandwiched and backed it with a cotton to get the reverse of what we usually make for St. Anne's. That is flannel backed baby quilt. Here's a cotton backed flannel baby quilt.
Those aren't black flannel pieces around it - midnight blue ones. Measures about 34" square. I used 4 different FMQ designs on it. Here's the back
:
I'm linking to Leah's Free Motion Project and Crazy Mom's Finish it Up Friday. See you there. Thank you to all who sent prayers and good wishes while I was sick. Docs didn't have a clue what was wrong. However, a friend has a friend who came down from Sacramento and had the EXACT same thing for the same length of time at the same time as I did! I don't believe in coincidences. Must have been some kind of bug - never felt flu-like or stomach virus like - oh well - it's over now - all all those tests they did - normal - which is reassuring. Again, thanks for getting me through it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...


It looks lovely and cosy! I am glad you feel better!
ReplyDeleteNice to hear you're feeling better. Quilt came out great! I really like your quilting.
ReplyDeleteSo relieved you are doing better Angie! Love your quilt. I'm still not sewing...weird I know....I just slept the day away and blamed it all on my flu shot from last Thursday....sounds good right?? :) :)
ReplyDelete