Amy is hosting another Blogger's Quilt Festival. This is one of my favorite online shows. So many beautiful quilts - so many talented quilters. Mine is so beginner compared to the beauties you will see, however I feel it is important that we participate, so I'm entering the quilt I quilted for my DIL from all her Ralph's T-Shirts. I used the 20" blocks of the quilt to practice during SewCalGal's 2012 Free Motion Quilting Challenge . That was a great project - learned so much!
Without further ado -
Measured 80" by 100". Each block was quilted with a different pattern.
Click on the photo to see an enlargement.
Now I'm off to see all those gorgeous quilts at Amy's. Button on sidebar and below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...


I'm glad you entered! You're right - it is so good to all participate. I can't imagine quilting t-shirt material!
ReplyDeleteYour quilting is lovely. I could see it pretty good in the second photo. Great job!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! T-shirt quilts are tough all by themselves and then quilting a different pattern on each block AND it's HUGE. I agree with Billie, the quilting shows up wonderfully on the second photo. Great quilt!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun quilt! It is my first time entering this festival! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI've never even been brave enough to make a t-shirt quilt, let alone quilt one, go you!
ReplyDeletegood luck. neat quilt.
ReplyDeleteFun t-shirt quilt! And any quilt were you learn something doing it, is a good one. :-) Great job.
ReplyDelete