And the Winner is....
LandscapeLady - #1 of the 14 who left comments. Carol send me the exact title of the class you want to take and I'll get your free coupon for it. Congratulations! And thanks to all who commented - wish I could give all of you a free class - they are educational, interesting and fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.