Stash Report 10/6/12

Got the second charity top finished.  Not my fabrics so it doesn't count toward stash reduction.  Did use 3 1/2 yards for three other charity quilts - two of those were backings.  The other 1 1/2 yards were square I cut for a rag rug.  And then I used some scraps to continue on my two applique blocks. I did buy two 1/4 pieces for one of the blocks.  LOL - spent $5 for a two six inch pieces I need, but they are batiks, so I know I'll use the rest somewhere.   I'm in the tedious stage of tracing and cutting the various pieces needed for those blocks. Takes time!

Here are my numbers: 
Used/Donated last week: 3.75  yards
Used/Donated YTD:    148.44 yards
Added/Bought last week:   0.5 yards

Added/Bought YTD:      36.04 yards
------------------------------
Net Decrease YTD:      112.40 yards.

So how's your destashing going? I'm linking over to Judy's Patchwork Times. Be sure to visit to see what others have done.





1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how well you've done with reducing your stash this year! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...