Design Wall Monday 10/8/12

This is a very busy week for me (and this always happens on the second week of the month!).  Two days of babysitting - two sets of DGKs, a funeral to go to, a St. Anne's Sewdality to plan for and moderate, a dental appointment and pulling books for a Saturday Sale and watching DGKs on Saturday, too!  So not much sewing will be done. So languishing all this week on my design wall unless I do some today is:
Do you recognize this , Bette?  I squared it up and added borders. Now just needs to be quilted. 

Here's a few units I've fused together for the Forget Me Not block I'm working on. Does it look like a Hooded Warbler to you? - LOL.  I'm way behind!!  If life would slow down, I might get more applique done.

Now what's on your design wall?  I'm linking to Judy's Patchwork Times, Lyn's BOMs Away , and Esther's WOW - those are always fun.

5 comments:

  1. Your little quilt is going to be so cute! Love the applique you are working on. Sounds as though your week is plenty full - maybe next week sewing will on the top of your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your applique is just so excellent. Enjoy the DGKs. I haven't seen my little ones in a while.

    You are busy, but still get so much done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful applique and what a sweet red,white and blue block!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your little patriotic quilt! And the bird is amazing - you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your block! Your bird looks good I need to get a move on and catch up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...