A new wip - actually this is the prototype block - may change a thing or two, but hope to make nine for a flimsey - this is 15" when sewn together.
What are you working on? Click on Wip Wednesday's by freshly pieces and see what others are up to - ove on my left sidebar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...

Wonderful block. Looks hard, but I just love red and white together!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is so bold and pretty at the same time. Is the center a print or an embroidered panel? Vry nice block design.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Love that solid - really pops the center.
ReplyDelete