Stash Report 9/25/11

I've been at it again, rummaging through my stash, finding pieces that no longer call to me or I know I"ll never use.  I've also found a few that I've put together as pieces I'll use to make a quilt - I don't know what yet, but I like them together.  Here's what they look like - a mostly green palette - maybe I'll make a green quilt.

So that is a plus.  I also found some bits and pieces I've added to my crumb block scrap pile.  Ahem, just what I needed - LOL. 

And speaking of crumbs - I probably used a fat quarter to make 8 more blocks.  Then I bought a fat quarter at our guild mtg.  But I promptly used it to add a border to our Fallen Dishes Mini Quilt.  And from the stash, I found six yards to donate away at the next meeting.  Here are my numbers for the week:



Used/Donated this week: 6.5 yards

Used/Donated Yr to date: 81.25 yards
Added this wk: 0.25 yards
Total Yr to date Added: -12 yards
-----------------------------------------
Total Yr to date Used: 69.25 yards

How's your destashing coming along?  You can see how others are doing at Judy's Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. I have made almost $1500.00 selling fabric from my stash to the girls I am teaching to quilt. Several couldn't afford to purchase and wouldn't let me give them to them so they are running a tab. I don't care if I ever get paid. They are learning to love quilting and several have joined the guild. That's what it is about.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...