O Canada for Karen Neary

O Canada
As promised, Karen, I took some pictures of your quilt in the O Canada exhibit at the IQF in Long Beach.  It is beautiful.  I had to take a few of the quilt to finally get the wording to show on it.  And as requested you can see some of the other quilts from the exhibit and the show(Click on the  photo and it will take you where you can see it full screen).  I couldn't figure out how to send them to you without reducing them, so I've uploaded them to Picasa where you can see them.  It's a great quilt!

3 comments:

  1. Help - I can't find where to look for Karen's quilt and the other quilt photos that you took!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How strange! Under the words and above the comments is a photo windonw and it will change as you watch it. If you put your arrow on it, some controls will come up at the bottom and you can scroll through the pictures faster or slower. If you double click on a picture, it will take you to my Picasa albums and a new window will open. At the top left of the photo, you'll see where it says full screen - click on that and you'll see them enlarged. Hope this helps, Bern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You doll, Angie! These are great pictures, thank you SO MUCH. I love the carpeting in the entrance - that would make a great quilt :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...