Made another secret block, so I used about 1/8 of a yard there of scraps. Assembled a charity quilt to tie and used about a yard of scraps for the top. Haven't made the back yet. Found a yard of fabric to donate to the Thrifty Corner at out guild.
So my numbers are:
Used/Donated this week: 2.12 yards
Used/Donated Yr to date: 6.72yards
Added this wk: - 0.0 yards
Total Yr to date Added: -1.25 yards
-------------------------------------------
Total Yr to date Used 5.47yards
Hey, I almost doubled my fabric used!
Over at PatchworkTimes, Judy has posted what she and others have used this week. Check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
Great start to 2011 stashbusting!
ReplyDelete