Well, I worked on the monochromatic challenge and guesstimate I used about 1.5 yards of yellow from my stash and bought a fat quarter from Jo Anns, so:
Used/Donated this week: 1.5 yards
Used/Donated Yr to date: 1.5 yards
Added this wk: - .25 yards
Total Yr to date added: - .25 yards
-------------------------------------------
Total Used Yr to date 1.25 yards
Did I do that right?
LOL
Happy New Year,
AngieN
ps: I have almost free books (cost of postage only) over at my blog as part of my stash if your interested.
http://quiltingreadersgarden.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
That looks right to me! :) You are off to a good start!
ReplyDelete