Neonatal quilt done, so ufo #11 is off my list. Now the fabric was NOT my choice. This was a kit I got at the last sew day devoted to neonatal quilts. Too psychadelic for me - LOL. I hope the preemie who gets this one doesn't get traumatized. Then seeing how these are draped over the neonatal units, I picked a more soothing back for it since that is what the baby will see. And it is below:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...


Congrats on the finish! Doesn't it feel wonderful? A bit too psychadelic for me too - lol! I still have one UFO from last year, and two smaller quilts started this year - have to unpick some of the blocks on one of them, didn't turn out as I thought...
ReplyDeleteI'm envious of your few ufos, Astrid - I have so many from nearly 20 years of quilting that I don't have a clue as to how many I have buried in the sewing room - LOL.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your input,
Angie