WIPs Be Gone Progress

This is late as my company came early. I'm happy to report I got some things done though. Yeah!
The Hugs baby quilt got quilted bound and delivered.

Carolina Christmas became a top.  I may or may not add a border.  What do you think?
Made a quick envelope style isolette cover for our local NICU.  This measures 36 x 46".
Here is the back. Since the purpose of the cover is to darken the area around the preemie - I used a darker fabric. Pieces that I pieced together to make whole again - LOL.  Wasn't quite wide enough.

That's it for now. I'll probably get little sewing done for the time being.  It's so good to see out of state family.  Blessings!

Comments

Jenny said…
Love your "Hugs" baby quilt - such a nice idea to add words to the quilt.
margaret said…
enjoy your company, you were busy before they arrived good makes here
Deanna said…
Angie, I love the HUGS baby quilt. Sooooo cute!! Also, the Carolina Christmas quilt is gorgeous! That would be a keeper. Glad you're feeling better! Hugs!
Wow....you have been busy cleaning up your WIPs....they all look wonderful.
desertskyquilts said…
Wonderful baby quilt finish! I do love the Carolina Christmas as it is, but I'm sure it would look fine with borders, too.
Kate said…
Lots of fun finishes. I like Caroline Christmas as it is, but borders would work too.