2. Make the Easy Street units into a flimsie. 3/4ths done
3. Quilt the UFO I finally finished (started in 1997) in the last few days while I've had to sit and keep my leg elevated. no progress
4. Sandwich my Watching All the Birds Go. no progress
Judy got a lot done! Congrats, Judy - and love Addie's quilt - it's so cute. So did Carrie! What role models we have!
Judy asked how we felt about having goals. They kept me centered through this whole month that hardly gave me any time to quilt. And I can see in order to make time for life, I need to set less goals so that I can feel better at the end of the month of what got done or not. So for February, I'm only listing three goals and see how that goes.
1. Finish the Easy Street units and set them up for a QAYG project.
2. Quilt the UFO I finally finished (started in 1997) in the last few days while I've had to sit and keep my leg elevated.
3. Finish the applique on Anna's Garden Block 5 I started last year.
I'm linking to Judy's post at Patchwork Times for Getting it Done and Carrie's Nothing But UFOs. Come on over and see how others did.