My SAHRR is Done!

At last! My SAHRR flimsy is done.  I finished it last Wednesday, but didn't have time to post it. Here it is:


 Round 4 was to use curves, I let the curvy lines of the flowers fabric of my Kaffe Fasset pieces stand for that. And Round 5 was to use two colors. I chose to instead use two fabrics. To tie it together, I used a fabric from Round 3 to be my Round 6.  Now I just have to quilt it.

I'm linking to Oh Scrap!, and Design Wall Monday. Its fun to see what you are all up to.   Blessings,




14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Chantal! Hope you can join us next year.

      Delete
  2. What a nice quilt Angie. It is so calming and peaceful appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I hope you have fun with the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. I really like the way you have framed your wonderful tropical prints with those browns and oranges :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janine. This comes late as I had commenting issues with Google.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you, Daryl. This comes late as I had commenting issues with Google.

      Delete
  6. This is so charming, Angie. I love how you cleverly interpreted the prompts to make the quilt that you wanted to make: full of flowers and beautiful piecing. So glad you finished the top so you could be in the parade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun, Elizabeth. Thank you! This comes late as I had commenting issues with Google.

      Delete
  7. Oh I like this! The neutral space on it just makes your colors sing. Very pretty!
    Linda at rubymitch12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That turned out great, Angie! I especially like the border where the beige, brown, and orange meet in those neat corner blocks. Fun quilt design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really nice finish! I love those corner blocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were fun. I was thrilled to find blocks for those geese. This comes late as I was having issues with commenting on Google.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

Another Month Mostly Gone

Well, July is mostly gone now. It has been hot most of the time, and I mean Hot (hottest - 106 just last Wednesday). I don't do well in ...