August Table Scraps Challenge

Here it is the last Friday of August and time to post my Table Scrap challenge. I got it done!


I knew as soon as I saw the technique for this month was "embroidery" that I would pick a fun pattern from Jenny of Elefantz one of many free patterns she has offered us. Gosh, I hadn't done embroidery in a while. It took ages to get this done.  And the RSC color was orange, so that was easy. My favorite flower that is orange and pink is the cosmos.  The Autumn scrap item is done.

 I'm linking to Joyful quilter for the Table Scrap Challenge and also to Angela's Scrap Happy Saturday. What have you've been up to?  I love to know. Blessings,






5 comments:

  1. Very well done. I love your flower and that little bee is the cutest. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, such a sweet little embroidery design! Perfect on its own as a little mini.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely embroidery design! I enjoy Jenny's designs, too. You turned it into a sweet little finished piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SEW sweet, Angie!! Thanks for linking up with the TABLE SCRAPS Challenge. Enjoy your embroidered mini quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...