Design Wall Monday

Still trying to use up my scraps ( and I have a LONG way to go), so I found some 4" squares in a bag and thought to make a four patch quilt. it's on my design wall now. I'm letting it mellow and look on it daily to see if I should make any changes. It's going to be a baby quilt.



The two squares on the top is my leader and ender project for this year.  The blocks on the upper left is an idea I have for a possible quilt. And where is my UFO I should be working on - still in a bag. Ugh.

I'm linking up to Design Wall Monday and Scrap Happy Saturday (There's some blue in there - LOL).  Take a look for some eye candy and inspiration. Blessings!


3 comments:

  1. You and me both! The more I work the behinder I get! I really have trouble using my stop and goes. Instead of using them up when I start and stop a block, I sew up part of the project , creating another UFO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, Deb! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was given a load of scraps by a prolific quilter who decided she would never use them. At some point I have to pass them a long to someone else.
    My ufo pile is down to two projects. The thought of starting something new is exciting and scary at the same time!
    Your little baby quilt is so very cute!
    I wish I could see the chicken a little better.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...