Some of This; Some of That 7/19/20

As soon as I finish this post off to sandwich a baby quilt with this fabric:

It's a nice cuddly flannel from Joann's.  So 1yd comes out of my stash. My new YTD total for destashing is 14.60 yds.

 I used a 5" WOF to add the first border to my crab quilt.  Here is what I found:
 
Thanks to all for the suggestions on Facebook.  I had to settle for what I could find in the stash.

As to the 15 Minutes to Stitch, I just could not do it for three of the days last week.  I was either reading instead or sleeping.  Have no clue why it was so. So my dismal success rate is a mere 57.14% . Averaging that with last weeks, it's a bit better - 70.96%

And that's it for this week.  I am walking more - getting in two miles a day instead of one as I"ve started walking after dinner. That's 12 miles a week with Sunday off.  My weight is still the same though.

What have you been up to?  Leave me a comment and I'll come by and see.  Blessings, and please stay safe.  I'll link to Sunday Stash, 15 Minutes to Stitch, and Design Wall Monday.  See you there.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable fabric for the baby quilt. Your destashing total is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great that you are walking more and destashing successfully. It is super hot here and sometimes it is hard to get motivated to do things even things that are enjoyable. My average tally this year is in the 70s too so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...