Baby Quilts are Addictive

New babies mean new quilts. St. Anne's is always making baby quilts.  We experimented with Jenny Doan's super easy hourglass video and made a few.  Here's how I've laid them out. Another border of HSTs will finish it off:

All fabric used was scraps. The corners I just snowballed with a square that would give me the same size triangle as the light fabric in the hourglasses.  The medallion was a donated square.

This one is for my neighbor. Half way done with the center.

Back to piecing.  I'm linking to Oh, Scrap!, Finished or not Friday, Can I get a Whoop, Whoop?, and Let's Make Baby Quilts .  Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...