Design Wall Monday

Up on my design wall is my mini medallion quilt from scraps - first round done with Flying Nene geese - state bird of Hawaii.  Now measures 8 1/2 by 10 1/2.

I'll be linking to Oh, Scrap!, Design Wall Monday, Moving it Forward and BOMs Away. Visit for quilty goodness.

I'm hand stitching my 12th applique for Anna's Garden. That should give me my 15 minutes to stitch for Kate's party.  I've been so busy I'v been 3 days without sewing in the last two weeks. Sigh. Here's the block in process. I've done the leaves on the bottom and working on the others. Have a quilty week!

2 comments:

  1. Love your applique. Reminded me that I too have an applique project that needs attention. Maybe later this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...