I Like Thursdays

A quick post before I start to pack.
Finished the quilt top - well it still needs a two inch outside border, but I'm going to let the next St. Anne's member that works on this do that as I have run out of time. Very scrappy except the sashing.

These are what the dark squares really look like.
School days are spent playing with DGD in the AM, lunch and nap time, then off to pick up brother.

Waiting for Brother.

Here comes the bus!

Off the bus is Brother.

I like routines one can count on. Spring may have already come our way. We loved all the rain God sent us.  Do stop by and see all the other I Like Thursdays at Lee Anna's.

8 comments:

  1. Good Morning! How fun - waiting for brother to get off the bus. I'll bet it makes him really smile to see you two waiting for him. Safe travels! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute quilt blocks with the pink centers! I bet the kiddos enjoy their time with you each day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi thought you should know, your pretty quilt here with pink has inspired me to try a photograph quilt of my own. While sorting my scraps, I realized I have enough interesting bits to try this. Thanks. Yea to meeting brother at the bus, and enjoy your silence retreat. Good Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like routines too. I used to think I needed adventure, but life is enough. Now I want peace and routine and stability! For a while at least. I can find excitement in sewing, reading and the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joining you from I Like Thursdays. Yep, I'm big on routines … hope your retreat has been valuable for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun photos! I like that I can see some green in those bottom two photos, happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It certainly looks like Spring where you are. We are just moving into Autumn in New Zealand. Thank you for linking up to the Peacock Party.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...